GET TO KNOW ME MEME → favourite relationships [10/10] » Fleur Delacour and Bill Weasley
"You thought I would not weesh to marry him? Or per’aps, you hoped?” said Fleur, her nostrils flaring. “What do I care how he looks? I am good-looking enough for both of us, I theenk! All these scars show is zat my husband is brave!"
I NEVER EVEN NOTICED THAT OH MY GOD THIS IS LIFE CHANGING
Theme Twenty-Seven: Literacy
Harry Potter ~ Hermione Granger
get to know me meme: [1/3] favorite male characters - Remus ‘Moony’ Lupin
It is the quality of ones convictions that determines success, not the number of followers
get to know me meme
[2/10] movies → the Harry Potter series (2001-2011)
endless list of favourite characters: fleur isabelle delacour
"What do I care how ‘e looks? I am good-looking enough for both of us, I theenk!"
first and last sentences (insp.)
The Patronus is a kind of positive force, a projection of the very things that the dementor feeds upon — hope, happiness, the desire to survive — but it cannot feel despair, as real humans can, so the dementors can’t hurt it.
New from J.K. Rowling: Dumbledore’s Army Reunites At Quidditch World Cup Final
Important things to take away from this:
- No one has managed to buy the Daily Prophet and fire Rita Skeeter (why? it’s well worth the money).
- Harry is still living an active and adventurous life years after Voldemort’s defeat (I knew he was an adrenaline junkie).
- Ron is going bald.
- Harry and Krum have kept in touch over the years and are, presumably, still good friends.
- The wizarding public knows about the Horcruxes and that the trio destroyed them.
- Hermione is a rising star in the Ministry of Magic (like that’s a surprise).
- Luna is as eccentric as always, and has made peace with her dad.